CR - lost at steeps warlord

Carey carey at shield.com
Mon Jun 1 12:08:14 PDT 1998

Greeting, I have posted and asked for help finding a blue water bearers
bag with the Bryn Gwlad patch on it. I used it at the stepps Warlord
event, I need a break and loned out the marshells staff and bottle.  The
staff was found on the field when we were cleaning up after the torch
turney....

	Please help me find this lost idem....

			Connor mac Clure, aka key Connor
--

In Service to A Dream
Honor  /  Kingdom   /   Baron-y  /  self

honor	is what a man gives himself and no man can take
kingdom  is where you give your loyalty
barony   is where you and your closest friends play
self    is to rember that we will never come this way
        again and to make the most of this life, so
        smell the roses and kiss a ladies hand.