CR - FW: ANST - Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jun 10 18:35:31 PDT 1998

The only problem I see is that we're constantly holding _events_.
Lindenwood in June, Dragonsfire Tor's demo plus Elfsea hosting the
Kingdom in July, then Steppes Artisan is in August, isn't it?
Elfsea Defender (maybe at a new site, requiring site prep work)
in September, I think Emerald Keep has its Harvest Moon event
in October, Laurels' Prize Tourney in Three Bridges in November...

But hey, if you can find a good date, I'd love to come!

- Galen of Bristol

Todd Marsh wrote:

> This is a good idea!  Do you think that the Central Region would
> like to have a regional fighter practice?
>
> Llywelyn Elfsea

<snip>