CR - coronation

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Mon Jun 22 19:38:50 PDT 1998

I would like to go to coronation and have this large empty explorer to go
in. Is there anyone that needs a ride there? My kids are just not doing well
in this weather. They have been ill for nearly two months with different
respiratory aliments. My husband has graciously volunteered to stay at home
with them so that I can get out and about. Really miss everyone dearly! I
want to hotel it as we gave away our tent to a homeless SCA'er and other
camping stuff. (He is no longer homeless. We told him to sell the stuff to
help him along if needed.)

Thanks!
Ches