CR - Battle of three kings

willow l herbert jonwillowpel at juno.com
Thu Jun 18 08:54:20 PDT 1998

I, Willow de Wisp, Chief of the Clan Caldal do at this time disown my two
sons Richard O'Caldal and John O'Caldal for disobeying my orders and
going to fight for that rebel Wallace. I also do not give Laird David of
Falcon haven the right to raise the Bull Banner. Since I will not be able
to come to the western hills until Christmas time I hold all Caldal on
their honor not to follow my sons and Falcon haven  in support of Wallace
and the de Bruce. If any of the Caldal disregard this message you will
receive a stern talking to at Christmas.
This be my will
Willow de Wisp
Chief of the Clan Caldal.