CR - E-Mail

G.R.Rhine StoneCircle at earthcorp.com
Tue May 19 09:21:15 PDT 1998

Oops, I was wrong once again. I have recently made the (evidently
stupid) assumption that if an officer of a group published their
e-mail address in places like the Black Star, local newsletters, and
web pages pertaining to their group, that e-mail address was in fact
a viable means of communication with that officer. Now, this may not
in fact reach the people to whom it applies, however I think it
should be brought to everyone's attention. If you publish your e-mail
address, MOST of us ARE going to assume that it is in fact a reliable
means of contact. If it is not a good method by which to contact
you... DON'T PUBLISH IT!!! Pass it on!

Stepping off my soapbox

     ~Afan~