CR - RE: Oyez...Oyez

Rick Futrell RFutrell at pagemart.com
Mon Jun 1 14:15:00 PDT 1998

Unto her most gracious and kind excellency Zara Zina, Baroness of Elfsea,
do I , Armando the Cabana Boy, shower great amounts of gratitude and
appreciation.

The following is from a letter submitted to me by the contact person,
Becky Pullum;

"The camp is called Camp Amiga and the camp director's name is Jan
Schairer. We have situated the camp in the Trinity View Park in Irving.
Going South on Walton Walker (Loop 12), you'd take the Irving Blvd. exit.
Head east on Irving Blvd. There's a light at Wildwood -- turn left.
You'll be heading north on Wildwood. Just before the railroad tracks,
there's a right turn into the Trinity View Park, and then another right
turn almost immediately into the pavilion area. The high pitched squeal
of 120 girl scouts will be your assurance that you are in the right area.
The parking area around the restroom will probably be filled but there's
a rock filled parking lot to the right of the pavilion that will have
plenty of room."

She has left the following contact numbers
(214) 651-5815 Work.

I think a static display would be wonderful, and they might like seeing
the chainmail as well.

Please fell free to contact me with other questions you may have, either
on or off list.

many thanks
 --
Rick