CR - Saturday Pity Pensic fabric trip

ches ches at io.com
Thu Aug 13 13:52:44 PDT 1998

For all of you all that are not at or going to pensic and happen to be in
dallas we are doing a fabric trip on Saturday. I personally am stocking up
my notions and looking for a specific velvet. But there may be a few of
you all out there already thinking of 12th night and that special outfit.
Email me for more details if you wish, we are meeting at the Walnut Hill
Rec Center at 10am This Saturday. I will have maps for all and we can
decided what to hit first and so on. If you all want to eat first we can
go to the original pancake house on beltline first.

Let me know!

Ches
aka Chiara