CR - Where is Sir Gunthar

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:01:59 PDT 1998

Greetings,
     I apologize greatly for taking up your time and computer space for
this message.  But I've tried everything.
     Sir Gunthar will you please contact me please either by telephone
(my metro telephone number is in your Elfsea Scroll) or by e-mail.  I
have a question concerning Don Robin's party only you can answer.  Your
prompt reply would be most helpful and appreciated.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Steward, Elfsea Defender AS XXXIII (September, 1998)
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com