CR - Elfsea defender

KochKA at gvl.esys.com KochKA at gvl.esys.com
Mon Sep 28 10:55:14 PDT 1998

Hi all,

I just wanted to make a couple of notes about the awards at Elfsea.....

There was an AoA I didn't see on the previously posted awards list -
Lady Azalais (whose full name I don't know....my apologies).

>>Alice De Laro - Thistle - Period Music
Actually, this is Lady Alys Deriveaux (my roommate), better known to
many of us as Barbara (hi Barbara!)  We're so proud of
her...Ooooooooporto!

>>Two other Pelicans were anounced to be elevated at Steppes Twelfth Night
These other two Pelicans, incidentally, are Mistress Lasair ni
Fhionnualann, and Daniel de Lincoln.

Regards,
Thyra