CR - Warlord and water

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Thu Jul 30 22:14:48 PDT 1998

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 Mararede at aol.com wrote:
> Bring drinking water anyway!

Thanks so much for the ample warning!  (At least for the people on the
list, but how could you possibly contact all the others on such short
notice?)

May I suggest bringing extra water for those who don't hear, and just
in case something happens to the buffalo et al?

B.W., Before Waterbearers, I understand that people made an effort to
bring their own water, especially to the field.  To relieve the
waterbearers, perhaps it should be a general Good Idea to bring water?

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com;
if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work address.