CR - Strapping Tape

Keith Hood central at Ansteorra.ORG
Mon Oct 19 05:31:06 PDT 1998

Bob Dewart wrote:

>Does any one know where I can get black
> strapping tape (filament tape)?

I know black vinyl tape and black duct tape are available at Home Depot.

I have no idea if there even is such a thing as black strapping tape.  I
can't remember ever seeing strapping tape other than the usual
translucent sort-of-yellow.

You might see if you can find some industrial plastics supply catalogs.
Or, contact the nearest Grainger's outlet; they're usually a good source
of odd industrial items.  Good luck, and if you do find such a thing, let
me know.

     Tomonaga