CR - Coronation XL

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Thu Nov 12 00:01:07 PST 1998

I just want to let you all know that the web site for Coronation XL is up.
More details will be forthcoming in about a week. In the meanwhile if you
have any questions please send them to me with Coronation XL in the subject.
If you know you will be there and want to volunteer your time to your
kingdom event please do so as I am creating the volunteer sheets as you
read. I would love to talk to anyone who wants to help!

Remember to get your bids in for Queens Champion too!!

Sincerely,
Ches
aka Chiara Francesca
Steward of Coronation XL