CR - Coronation XL

Kopernik kopernik at latent.com
Thu Nov 12 06:52:13 PST 1998

We don't miss too many Sokol Hall events since its about five miles from
our house.
Now, what would we like to volunteer for ....

At 02:01 AM 11/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I just want to let you all know that the web site for Coronation XL is up.
>More details will be forthcoming in about a week. In the meanwhile if you
>have any questions please send them to me with Coronation XL in the subject.
>If you know you will be there and want to volunteer your time to your
>kingdom event please do so as I am creating the volunteer sheets as you
>read. I would love to talk to anyone who wants to help!
>
>Remember to get your bids in for Queens Champion too!!
>
>Sincerely,
>Ches
>aka Chiara Francesca
>Steward of Coronation XL
>http://www.io.com/~ches/coronation99

In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik                                  Clan Firefall
(mka  Eric Sims)                                     Barony of Elfsea
Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra