CR - Fall Court

Lisette de lizdemeyners at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 09:16:44 PST 1998

---ches <ches at io.com> wrote:

> Could someone involved with the other parts of this event write up a
> detail? I missed them, I was indoors all day. :)

Congratulations to the following winners:

Lord Corwin Mag Eoin led the Children of the Steppes to  victory in
the Yak Raids.

Borek Vitaliovich Volkov won the knife throw.
Geoffrey Sparhauk won the Axe and Spear throws.
Master Pepin de Moroni won the men's anvil carry.
Averial Thorhalla won the women's anvil carry.
Armando de la Cabana won best knife throw for cleaving a pumpkin on
top of the target.
I owe a special thanks to Sharn, Edwin, Borek, Pepin and Geoffery for
loaning equipment, helping set up, and teaching the less experienced
competitors.

> It was a very well run event, congratulations goes out to a wonderful
> steward Lady Annabel Kincaid and our great cook Kitrian(sp)!

Vivat!!!!
==

Lady Lisette de Meyners
Steppes Historian