CR - Coronation XL

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Mon Nov 30 07:59:26 PST 1998

Great! How about helping with closing the hall? That would be the final
clean up and breakdown of the hall itself. We already have someone in charge
of the kitchen clean up, (name forth coming as soon as I get permission to
publish her name on the internet), we could use someone to be in charge of
the actual clean up of the hall since last year all together we were there
until 3am cleaning.

I am hoping to get at least 5 people from each Ansteorran group to volunteer
for serving the feast this way we will not miss anyone who needs to be
served. More details later today.

Sincerely,
Ches
aka Chiara Francesca