[Central] soliciting for your business relationship.

Noel Mbeka nnmbeka at rediffmail.com
Thu Dec 31 13:58:34 PST 1998

email:	nmbeka at rediffmail.com
	mbekan at rediffmail.com

E-fax :      +1-775-213-7782

Greetings,

I send this mail in good faith, if considered, contact me, if not
disregard it.
I needed a partner to protect my interest abroad, hence this mail to you.
I am mr Noel Mbeka, i work with the bank of South
Africa in the  international draft payment section (I am the chief
accountant incharge of draft payment to all the foreign
contractors in my country).I want to use this opportunity to make some
foreign savings for myself and my family after
retirement from government appointment. I want to confirm from you, if you
will permit me to raise a draft in your name or
your company name which you will cash in any advanced country in the world.
IF ACCEPTED, SEND THE NAME TO BE USED TO WRITE THE DRAFT, YOUR
ADDRESS,TELEPHONE NUMBER.
The draft will be raised in the amount of twenty million America dollars.

Please note that there must be an  agreement binding us before sending out
the draft.  You are free to suggest what will be
your commission in your return mail.

Your reply is anticipated.

Yours faithfully,
Noel mbeka.