CR - Fall Court

kmlott at prodigy.net kmlott at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 16 18:22:58 PST 1998

I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all who braved the weather
to come to Fall Court.  It was a very small, relaxing, intimate event
with a feast that was out of this world.  Believe me folks, even some of
the kids were too full to eat the honey-almond oat cakes that were
served as dessert. I want to thank all of those who helped me put on my
first event, I couldn't have done it without any one of you.

I also invite everyone to watch for this event next year.  The raiding
is getting better and better.

> It was a very well run event, congratulations goes out to a wonderful
> steward Lady Annabel Kincaid and our great cook Kitrian(sp)!
> Chiara
> Event Steward
> Coronation XL
> http://www.io.com/~ches/coronation99
Thank you again for helping with the children.

In service,
Ly Annabel