CR - Heraldry Question

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Thu Jan 7 21:56:48 PST 1999

An owl [statant] affronty

Ask Caelin to show you a PictDict; otherwise I am not
certain where to find one.

Hmmm.  Might check with Adelicia Gilwell, one of her
badges (possibly released?) I believe to have been /
is an "Sable an owl [statant] affronty argent"

This is off the top of my head, my friend, and should be
verified with people who have slept better and more
recently than I have at this instant...

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (Steppes, Ansteorra)
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com