CR - Amber Challenge

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jan 21 15:56:09 PST 1999

Greetings all this is Gilli.

The Kingdom Award Insignia Challenge continues but with a twist that I hope
every one will find to their liking.

 Instead of me cooking a feast for the winning branch(es), the region,
barony, shire, canton, college or individual (if they so desire to compete)
that *most beats* my number (and I already earlier on the southern list that
would be 150) (but you might have to worry about other groups do more) will
get 5  one pound blocks of AMBER; and the individual best effort
 individual that turns in the most) will also recieve a 1 pound block of
AMBER.  The Amber will be delivered to my house while I'm in Germany and
will be on display at ICE AX.  The AMBER is the same type as given the
bardic competition at Wiesenfeuer.

The rest of the challenge is pretty much the same.  I will still be making
the monthly reminders to the other regions and there will be two full page
Black Star ads with notes and challenges in between and maybe some more.

If you have questions please feel free to ask.

gilli at seacove.net