CR - Elfsea/Steppes target and combat archery practice

Wes Duke wduke at flash.net
Tue Feb 23 21:08:27 PST 1999

Greetings
     Just a reminder that this Saturday at 2:30 pm we will be having a
joint archery practice with Elfsea and the STeppes at Flagpole Hill in
Dallas.  Anyone wishing a ride or to follow me please contact me.  If
any heavy fighters wish the opportunity to practice their "dodging
skills" Please feel free to attend also.

Hope to see many central region archers this Saturday.
Fearghus Mackenna - Elfsea and Central Region Archery Marshal