CR - VIVAT Shire of Middleford

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:27:51 PST 1999

Greetings good Gentiles,

For those of you who did not have an Opportunity to attend Middleford's Ice Axe Tourney this weekend. You might want to put it on the calendar next year. VIVAT to the Shire of Middleford.
They Put on an event worthy of any Crown, I have not seen as much Pageantry, attention to detail, and Genuine Hospitality, as I did at their event. It was well done.

Happenings of Note

Gilli prepared a wonderful feast that would have fed an army, it was outstanding,
The amazing thing her is Gilli only had 3 days to prepare for feast, becoming feast Autocrat at the last moment He did an outstanding Job.

With the Quality of the feast one could not have guessed he had such short notice to prepare.

Sir Deter's Squire (excuse me I didn't catch His name) Won the heavy list. It was a close tourney, the outcome was decided with the winner of the Grand Melee.

Talon is the new Archer of Middleford

The new Artisan Of Middleford is a wonderful lady, who dose wonderful Black work, unfortunately I did not get her name

Lady Simone (me) Is the New Title Bard of Middleford.

I do not have the words to express how wonderful the event was, I am glad I had the Opportunity to attend this year.

Lady Simone