CR - Steppes, (Dallas), Clothiers

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Sun Feb 28 20:38:40 PST 1999

This month's clothiers will begin a new era of learning. We will begin
having a week of clothiers rather than just one day. The first Monday of the
month will still be at my home in McKinney,
http//www.io.com/~ches/steppesgif/clothiers.gif ,
in this case that will be March 1st. March 2nd is business meeting so no
clothiers that day, March 3rd will be at Baron Edwin's home, the location
for March 4th will be announced at Baron
Edwin's, March 5th will be at Master Tadhg Liath's home. I will have maps to
all these locations with me. This will rotate each month so that we can get
to know the "God's and Goddesses in our Barony", (so proclaimed Baron Pepin
Moroni), "of Costuming!"

I will be carrying my stash of books and patterns with me to these locations
as well as pattern catalogues from different companies that cater to
historical recreation groups. If you have a commercial pattern that you want
to hear comments from us please bring them to all these meetings and we will
tell you how to alter them to better recreate the look you are trying for.

Sincerely,
Ches
aka Chiara Francesca
Virtual Scribe for 20th year