CR - CASTLE!

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Tue Mar 2 18:56:28 PST 1999

Keith Hood wrote:

> Lord Richard:
>
> A.  I'll help build it.  I can handle anything from post hole diggers to
> radial arm saws with minimal blood loss.
When we start I will make sure to contact you.

> B.  I've got a copy of the architect's drawings for the Gulf War fort
> that you can use if you want.
> Yes, this would be a great help to get things started.
> C.  Now the *really* ugly questions:  how much would it cost, and how do
> we pay for it?
> As for cost of course that would depend on materials. In east texas we have lumber mills left and right. WE should be able to pick up treated roughcut lumber with little problem. All of this would depend on the actual cost of the lumber and what canton says when we propose the final drawings.
Fund raisers, Fund raisers
We might get some help from the local groups, but we will have to make
uo the difference with some fund raisers. I have plenty ideas. If you
want we talk about them at war. The main idea is to get people behind
the idea initially and then make the proposal to canton and then
construct the castle all in a short time before people get bored with
the idea.
anyway I will talk to you more about it at war.
Richard Fairbourne