CR - Arrow vote

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Mar 16 19:23:23 PST 1999

Thank you for your kind words.

And thank you and your people for your efforts.

Man, this is hard with my schedule and what not I'm not sure when I can get
there.  Tell you what.  Pick three differant weekend that you folks will
have your pieaces parts together, or at least for the most part, and we'll
see what I can do.  Or what about14-16 May it's Loch Soilllier's Guardian
event?  I think that weekend would work for me.  If that's good for you all,
then all I will need is directions, a space for a GP medium tent unless you
have that much building space, electricty is nice but not required and
toilet facilites would be appriciated.

How's that sound?

Gilli