CR - Arrow vote

Razz0putin at aol.com Razz0putin at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 11:43:10 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/17/99 7:19:11 AM CST, gilli at seacove.net writes:

<< Greetings all,

 The why is very simple.  The early responses to my postings ran along the
 lines of; and these are direct quotes copied off some of the postings:
 "WITHOUT your arrows and assistance.",  "people do take care of themselves
 and don't rely on others.", "combat archery forces can function without
 you!".

 My thought was this, " If they don't need or want them, then I don't need to
 make them."  But I also knew that there are many more people on the lists
 than those whose responses I listed.  I wanted to see what folks thought
 about it.  I also knew that not ever one would reply, but it would probably
 do for a sampling of the overall opinion.

 So there it is.  I wanted to know what other people thought about it.
 That's all.  Now let's see if we can get folks to vote for Gilli.  No chest
 thumping. No staddling a high horse.
 Just wanted to know.  And I had *no* idea I would get what I've been
 getting.

 Gilli