CR - Gulf War vivats

Rick Futrell RFutrell at pagemart.com
Wed Mar 24 13:24:00 PST 1999

I think the group that most stands out in my mind are the noble souls who
spent many cold uncomfortable hours in shin deep mud in the rain on
Thursday volunteering to push (and in some cases carry) cars and trucks
out of the bog that was the parking lot. Unsung heroes, every one.......

My thanks,

Armando