CR - Arrow vote

Razz0putin at aol.com Razz0putin at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 02:28:14 PST 1999

HL Gilbert my vote is yes please bring them however I do think before you
start counting Sir Lyonel's vote that you answer his questions specifically
why.  This I also wanted to know as his letter had many good points.

<Uh...why?  I mean, I could understand this sort of posting if someone
was complaining about the arrows, but no such thing occured.  Your
vehicle broke down.  Several people offered to help.  You posted a
letter taking them to task.>

and I believe you are right to send that letter taking people to task.  On the
other hand I left fairly late for the war and have never shot a bow but even I
tried to come up with some way to help because the arrows do help.  You don't
fight a war alone.

I agree that If one takes up archery he should bring his own equipment or at
least help someone put it together (or some other service) in return for the
use of it.  It is just well, just.

 <Ok folks, here's your chance to make up my mind because at this point I can
 go either way and be happy about it.  But, I'd like to know what that
 portion of the Kingdom on this list would like.

 For the next 48 hrs. I will be taking a poll on weather or not to take
 loaner combat arrows to the next war.  I will post the results by 7PM on the
 17th.  And the results is what I'll do.

 Only one vote per e-mail address please.  If there are more than one person
 there, please get a consensus.

 Yes, bring them.

 No, do not bring them.

 Thanks for your input.