CR - Re: ES - Bardic Work Weekend

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri Apr 9 06:56:28 PDT 1999

> > Lady Simone wrote:
> >
> > Greetings Fellow  Bards, Scalds, Poets, Minstrells, Performers and
> > Other interested people.
> >
> <snip>
> > When May 14-16
>
> <snip>
>
> Simone,
>
> As we had previously discussed, I think this is a great idea, but did
> you know that this is also the date of Guardian of the Tor?
>
> Padraig

No I did not. It's the only weekend I'll be home until late June.  There has
been termendous responce to the Idea of the Bardic work weekend already. I
would hate to postpone it.  I think we will keep this date and see how it
goes. If it goes well probobly do another a few months later. Hopefuly no
one will be Offended

Simone