CR - Warlord site heralds

Don and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 06:17:28 PDT 1999

Greetings for the Site herald co-ordinator for Steppes Warlord!!! I am
in need of several strong voices to help herald site at Steppes
Warlord!! It pays nothing but My Thanks and whatever people throw during
wakeup call :-)
please this is a large event and I will be testing out the systems to be
used at ATYC. (I am still in the market for Volunteers for that too....)
If you don't know what is involved in Vocal heraldry I will be glad to
teach you the techniques of both site and list heraldry!!!  Heralds
really do have quite a bit of fun, come join us volunteer today!!!!

HL Darius of the Bells, CIM
Nautilus, Tressure, PITA