CR - Pennsic War 28 -- A CALL TO ARMS...!

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:52:44 PDT 1999

Heilsa all Ansteorrans Good and True...!

The Royal Heirs have requested that I make information available to
you, Their Beloved Subjects to be...

Pennsic 28 is nigh to hand. His Highness wishes there to be a most
August and Formidable Ansteorran presence at this Pennsic War.
Therefore, here are two URL’s that will assist you in planning for
the up-coming War.

The first site is where the Pennsic Pre-Registration form is located.
The Pre-Reg form must be printed/copied on a regular sheet of paper
(8 1/2 x 11). The Pre-Reg form MUST be in the hands of the
Registration Office BY JUNE 1, 1999. Not postmarked... Delivered in
their hands....!!

http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn28/prereg/preregform.html

This site is the General Information page for Pennsic 28. Lots of
good stuff here.

http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn28/

I know that time is short and that we, as usual, haven’t gotten the
damned Pre-Pennsic booklet... Still, there is enough time to get our
Pre-Registration forms in and plan an Ansteorran Camp.

The Land Allotment folk will only allow us land according to the
Pre-Registration forms on file. So, if you are going to Pennsic 28
and want to camp with Their Majesties and the rest of Ansteorra....
SEND THOSE FORMS IN NOW!  We will attempt to get as much land as
possible...HOWEVER, if you do not Pre-Register then you probably will
not be able to camp with the Kingdom.  For this I'm sorry, but
camping conditions become almost intolerable if everyone is crammed
into a tiny area... Thank you all for your understanding....

Waes Thu Hael kinfolk...!
Sir Kief – EM Ansteorra
“Better the Hammer than the nail...”