ANST-Announce - King's College

Leslie Miller Miller at pp.okstate.edu
Thu May 20 12:00:24 PDT 1999

> These rooms are single or double (all twin beds), with communal
> bathrooms.  *You would need to bring your own bedding.*
> Probably, you will need to pay in advance (money to me, at least 7
> days prior).

Since I have already been asked, here is some additional
information about the rooms...

They are airconditioned.  They are coed.  The bathrooms are not
coed (one for men and one for women, each with multiple stalls
and showers) and are located on the floor, not in the rooms.

The SCA would be given a block of rooms on the same floor.

YIS,
Gunhilda