ANST-Announce - ATYC - Water bearing

Carolyn D Rowe ladyceridwyn at juno.com
Thu Jun 17 05:04:10 PDT 1999

Greetings all!  I hope this letter finds you all well and joyous.  As you
all know, our kingdom's 20th birthday is upon us.  I am still needing
help to make my part of this event run smoothly.  There will be many
activities happening all over camp, and I need water coolers (5 or 10
gallon) to set up 6 water bearing stations.  I also need a few ice chest
to store ice and fruit in.  I am also in need of all the sport top water
bottles I can get my hands on (preferably the 1 ltr. type).  Any
equipment will be marked with a name so that it can be returned and can
be dropped off at the water bearing table as you come on site.  And last,
but certainly not least, I need VOLUNTEERS!!!!  I know some of you have
already written me back with some donations, but a computer crash lost
all that information for me.  Please write me soon as I am trying to get
final figures together.

In the name of the dream,

L. Ceridwyn Wilsford
ATYC - Water Bearer Coordinator