ANST-Announce - Banners, Hall decorations for ATYC

MaraofRede at aol.com MaraofRede at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 21:11:50 PDT 1999

Greetings to all the good gentles of our Fair Kingdom!

Just a reminder that ATYC is now less than three weeks away.
I am still in need of banners to decorate the hall, and for volunteers to
help with the decoration. I have collected very few banners at this point,
and can only hope that the good gentles who promised to have banners for me
by 8AM on July 8th will be there bright and early on that day or will contact
me to make arrangements to get said banners to me beforehand. I know that the
good people who have said they will help will be there at that time to do so.
Also, if you know how I may contact Lord Dermot of House Blue Rose, please
contact me privately.
I remain in Service to you, Crown and this our Kingdom
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea