ANST-Announce - Friday Night Bardic at ATYC

John F. Hirling macfergus at unidial.com
Thu Jun 24 05:26:13 PDT 1999

                                  ATYC
                (Ansteorran Twentieth Year Celebration)
                         After the Ball Bardic
                        Friday Night: 11:00 p.m.
            in front of the band stage down under the trees

  It will be my privilege to host a gathering of singers, storytellers,
poets and other entertainers and performers following the Ball on Friday
                        night at Twentieth Year.
                           I need your help!
    I'd like to present to the first 30 participants a commemorative
     collection of Ansteorran favorites – songs, stories and poems.
 I also issue a call to all titled bards past or present to immortalize
their place in Ansteorran lore by creating an original piece celebrating
 the history of the branch they represent(ed) also to be included in the
 commemorative collection.  A copy of the collection is offered for your
                             contribution.
 Time is short.  Please notify me of what you believe should be included
in the collection.  Please include as much information as you have: name
 of composition, lyrics, music, copyright information, etc.  I'll do my
 best to fill in whatever is missing.    (Disclaimer: I can't promise to
include everything submitted – there may be matters of copyright concern
                    or simply editorial discretion)
 Master Avatar of Catsprey and Baron Michael Silverhands have offered to
help by adding music to any recognized songs submitted.  The ‘bard book’
     will provide the initial pieces for our sharing at the gather.
                     Again, time is of the essence.
Your grateful servant,
--
ihon

hl ihon vinson macfergus, 15th c. lowland Scot and all around good guy,
Stargate, Ansteorra -- macfergus at unidial.com
John F. Hirling, 20th c. cleric and all around good guy, Houston, TX --
SkyPilotPCUSA at netscape.net
2011 Latexo
Houston, TX 77018
713.956.0046