ANST-Announce - Bardic College Work Weekend

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:54:14 PDT 1999

Greetings Bards, Scalds, Poets, Storytellers and Performing artist.

The Bardic College Work Weekend  will be here soon The date for The Weekend Is August  21 & 22  and will be in the DFW Area.

We will be discussing The revisions of the first draft of the draft of the Bardic College Guidelines so we can get the second draft out for public Opinion in time for September.

Also discussions on the newsletter for the college.  All Submisions for the newsleter are due by The 22ed for the first Issue.

A full  agenda for the weekend will be posted soon

Lady Simone