CR - Re: ANST-Announce - Songbook

john Taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sun Aug 29 19:15:45 PDT 1999

Dear Mara
Do you think that the site that is going to have the songbook would be
willing to link with the Bardic flame site ? Could you send me the
person's address so I can ask?
 By the way if any of you have sites that would be of interest to other
performers and bards  I hope you will be willing to link with the bardic
flame. The idea of the bardic site was to provide a quick reference to
the resources available to  entertainers in  our kingdom. I would like
everyone  who can to create a web site and link it with the bardic flame.
The college of bards is a fellowship of performers sharing what they know
and helping each other. Noting is done by the College of Bards everything
is done by the individual bard.
Keeping with this note. I am trying to start a directory of teachers of
the performing arts  and what they teach . I am hoping that local
performers will try to promote teaching opportunities in their local
colleges and teaching events and I hope such a directory will help them
get teachers
If anyone  has any ideas on how we can promote the bardic arts please get
in touch with me.
That is 817-794-0320 if anyone wants to call or  willowdewisp at juno.com
Willow