CR - Treasurers

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Fri Sep 10 13:23:19 PDT 1999

Greetings Treasurers of the Central!

As a reminder, Kingdom's deadline for all branches to be caught up on
monthly, quarterly and event reports is Nov.1st.  Those branches not in
compliance by the deadline will risk Kingdom taking unpleasant
measures......

Know too that I shall be at Dragonsfire Tor's college tomorrow to teach
a Treasurer's class and will be available to give aid with reports or
answer questions as needed.....if you need a class or you're having
problems with a report, come on out to the Tor!  I am here to help you!

Always in service,

HLy Eleanor de Broke @-->->----
Regional Treasurer