ANST-Announce - More fun at Ravensfort!

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Wed Sep 15 08:07:09 PDT 1999

Greetings all!

Just in case you did'nt have a good enough reason to come to Defender of the
Fort this weekend, I thought I'd throw in what will be happening on the
chivalric side of things.

As Baron Micheal pointed out, melee practices on Sunday, with the aim of
preparing for Gulf War. But wait, theres more!

Friday night, Clan Cadhla Fitheach is sponsoring a torchlight tourney for
all the early arrivals.

Saturday starts out with our newcomers lists for both heavy and light. All
those with less than one year of experience are welcome to show what they
have learned to the populace at large. The winners will be our Baron and
Baronesse's personal champions for the upcoming year.

Then comes the Defender list. It is a challenge-style list where everyone is
worth points and no one can be eliminated. For one hour, make your best
challenges to whomever you'd like to cross swords with. After the hour is
over, the top four fighters will become melee team captains. Teams will be
picked and the new Defender will be chosen by Melee! (there is a twist in
these melee's, which will be announced)

So, gee whiz, I cant think of anyone who could come away from this event and
say "I didnt get to fight enough".

Hope to see you all there!

Sir Timo Kalmanos
XVIth Defender of the Fort