CR - Leather Tooling Field Trip and Class

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Wed Aug 11 13:11:29 PDT 1999

Allow me,

Take your best route to 30, westward towards Arlington/Fort-Worth
Exit at 360 and take that South
Exit Arkansas and take that West
Continue west (a good long way) until Arkansas dead-ends into Lake Arlington
(literally a boat ramp)

At that point you're there.  There is a building beside the lake and the
ramp where the Revel will be held, you cannot miss it I assure you.
Festivities for Fool's Revel begin at 9am as well, and run the entire day.
The event itself promises to be a blast and I encourage one and all to stay
and Revel with Their Travesties once you're done with the Field Trip.

Timothy