ANST-Announce - Elfsea songbook

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 22:26:03 PDT 1999

When I posted the announcement about the songbooks
last night I was exhausted. I did not think of the
consequences of posting something like this to the
list. I do apologize for using bandwidth for something
so personal.
Do I need to say the consequences have been wonderful?
I have received messages from so many people, many of
whom I am certain I have never met, all with good
wishes for mine and my husband's well-being.
Thank you. I love this, my SCA family, and this Game
we play that brings so much to our lives. I thank you
all from the bottom of my heart.
Mara

=====
Better a good run than a bad stand.