ANST-Announce - Bryn Gwlad Baronial Faire

Elisabeth Zakes ezakes at planview.com
Tue Oct 19 12:54:09 PDT 1999

Come celebrate the 20th anniversary of our Barony being elevated to Baronial
status! We will be holding a fair this weekend, 22-24 October, at
Webberville County Park (the same site as last April's Crown Tournament).

There will be lots to do (for both kids and adults), and lots to buy (such
as pavilions!). We will also have a museum displaying much of Bryn Gwlad's
history.

The site has lots of camping space, with a number of trees throughout.

See http://www.bryn-gwlad.org/events/faire.htm for more information.

The current weather predictions are sunny, and high in the low 80s.

Aethelyan Moondragon, Steward