CR - Marshalate notice

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Fri Dec 31 09:43:42 PST 1999

My friends,

I am expecting to attend both 12th Night and Coronation.
I will have available, copies of the new rules. I also wish to
insure that I have the correct contact information of all the
Central Region's Knight's Marshals.
Please, make sure that you, your seneschal or other
representative contact me at one of these events to update the
records. Though it would be preferable before then, so that the
roster of warranted officers, that will be signed at Coronation,
will be correct.

Some of you have contacted me, and I appreciate that. However:

Any group, in the Central Region, that chooses not to contact me
by then, will be assumed not to have a Knight's Marshal. I have
written the local seneschals, and have sent e-mails to those
Knight's Marshals that I have information on. Though two of those
bounced yesterday.

And the Elfsea College, Feb. 5th. will have additional
information. His Excellency, Sir Mahdi will be coordinating the
First Academy of the Sword.
Classes in Marshalling, inspecting and authorizing will be held.
Though there will be no fighting, I encourage all to bring their
armor. We will be checking it against the rules, and really
finding out if it is legal, and explaining the variations that
are acceptable.

Crandall
Central Regional Marshal