CR - I need a deputy

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Tue Jan 4 06:51:39 PST 2000

Greetings, Central Region!

My tenure as your Regional Treasurer will expire at Coronation,
Jan.2001. That being said, I seek a deputy to train for this last year.
I would personally like to meet with each applicant and go over one's
duties at leisure, but basic requirements are one must be a paid member,
send a monthly and end-of-reign report to Kingdom, as well as send her a
roster before every Coronation and Crown Tournament. One will receive
and correct monthly, quarterly, and end-of-year reports before sending
them on to Kingdom. Another requirement is one must teach a class every
quarter. Know that I will do what it takes to make one feel comfortable
and confident about their duties......

Lords and ladies, this is an excellent chance to serve one's region, as
well as one's Kingdom. I will answer any and all questions, no strings
attached! Please apply at your nearest Regional! ; )

Always in service,

HLy Eleanor de Broke @-->->----
Mendersham