Fwd: Re: ANST-Announce - Assembly of the Contrade

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 18:25:24 PDT 2000

You might want to issue an announcement about the edict I heard the
doge was going to pass...

Last night, while the Doge and I were, umm, conversing, he told me
of his plans to close the roads into the plaza of all but foot and
horse traffic an hour before his planned address to the Assembly
(which, you know will be at 9:00 Saturday morning).

Yours in Service,

Jasmine
(a courtesan at the Assembly)