ANST-Announce - New Kingdom Autocrat Handbook

Suzanne Powell scpowell at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 08:54:07 PDT 2000

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra does Lady Suzanne de la Ferté send Greetings.

I have been given the honor of organizing a Kingdom Autocrat's Handbook.  I
would like to gather information from all interested parties and plan to
disseminate the distilled end-product in both paper and electronic format.

A mailing list has been set up to discuss topics of interest. You can join
the Autocrat list by navigating to
       http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html
and selecting "Autocrat" from the lists maintained in Ansteorra. (You don't
have to be an Autocrat to join this list.)

If your group already has an autocrat's handbook, I would greatly appreciate
receiving a copy of it (either in paper or electronic format).

I would like to gather information throughout the months of June, July, and
August, then spend the next 3 months sorting through the information in
order to have the finished product ready by the end of this calendar year.

In paper format, the Kingdom handbook will contain generic information,
applicable to all areas of the Kingdom.  The website will consist of a main
webpage containing the generic kingdom-level information with links to local
information.

I know that I cannot complete this task alone. I will appreciate any help
offered.  You can contact me personally via email at scpowell at hotmail.com or
through snail mail at 9423 Leader Street, Houston, Texas  77036.

Thank you.

-- Lady Suzanne (mka Suzanne Powell)