ANST-Announce - armouring stuff

Jennifer Donohue henecey at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 23 20:22:59 PDT 2000

I've seen and heard quite a few comments as to people missing wars and
such due to a lack of armour. In order to help alleviate some of this,
here's what I've come up with:
I will be putting together a video this July and August for beginning
metalworking for armouring with basic tools. This will be available, for
free, to any group who has, or wishes to start, an active armouring
guild. This will include elbow/knee armour, arm/leg/armour, neck/head
armour and various tool use and such. Any groups interested in this can
contact me via email at:

dah8472 at acs.tamu.edu

I'm still open as to exact content, so any input or ideas are welcome. I
have several how-to articles published on my web pages to give you an
idea of what will be on this. If anyone would like to add their own
segment to the video, that could also be arranged. Let me know what your
thoughts are and how much interest there is.

Also, is there any interest in an armouring "workshop" sometime the end
of July to help people get set for Pennsic? I was thinking maybe a
weekend long thing, one per region?

Thanks for your time,
HL Krag von Berghen

http://homepages.go.com/~kragaxe/index.html