CR - Please pardon the interuption....

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Fri Jul 7 10:29:37 PDT 2000

Posted by Alys for Conel & Miguel:

You are cordially invited to our housewarming/Kami/hot tub/barbecue party.

When:

Saturday, July 15th,
From: 4 p.m. (barbecue starts)
To:  4 a.m. (or later)

Where:

Conal and Miguel's (Crystal and Mike's) house
2125 Los Rios Blvd, Plano, TX  75074
Tel:  972-424-8432

Why:

Parties are good.  We haven't thrown a party since Gulf Wars and we aren't
going to Pennsic, so we don't want to get rusty.  ;)

Details:

We are providing tasty food, great music, soft and not so soft drinks, and a
gargoyle spewing forth the Elixir of Life (i.e. kamikazes).

Warning: you will not drive drunk!

Bring any special libations that you need.  Bring special food for the
grill.  Miguel will grill for you at any hour.

Crash Space:

We have a lot of crash space, which is available for those traveling far
and/or consuming too much Life.  Please call or email us ahead of time, if
you know you want crash space.

Directions:

Take your best route to Hwy 75 & Plano Parkway.  Exit and turn East on Plano
Parkway.  Stay on Plano Pkwy until it dead ends then turn North (Left, which
is the only way you can turn at that point).  You will be on Los Rios Blvd.
Pass one light (14th St).  Los Rios becomes a divided road.  Go over the
hill to Angelina.  Angelina is a small street without a light or stop sign.
It is the last street before Park.  If you pass Park, you have gone too far.
At Los Rios and Angelina, you will make a wide U-turn, turning into the
parking lane between the houses & Los Rios Blvd.  Our house is midway down
and will be well lit.

Even though there is a Park exit on 75, you cannot get to Park directly from
the access road.  Those familiar with the Plano/Richardson area who want to
take Park will travel East to Los Rios.  Turn South on Los Rios, and turn
just past Angelina (it will be the first cross street South of Park) into
the first parking lane on the right.

Bring Friends,

Conal and Miguel
(Crystal and Mike)