ANST-Announce - Border Wars Weather and Update

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:46:22 PST 2001

Kom Hiel Ansteorra,
  Just as a last update..
The weather looks wonderfull
Friday night in the 30's
Saturday 60's into 40's at night
Sunday 60's
And dry all weekend.

We have a website for our event it is:
http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/borderwars/

Friday night we will be having a Siege Weapons Marshalling class at 9 pm
hosted by Our Kingdom Marshall Lawrence the Rampant.

Saturday morning we are holding a full assortment of authorizing classes.
We are having the following competitions
Archery
Combat Archery (to be chosen by the fighters and marshals)
Youth Archery
Childrens Archery
Siege Weapons to be chosen by the fighters and marshals)
a quest

We are also having a Rapier War Practice organized by Dons Ansgar and Duncan

A "Caravan and Raiders" battle organized by Sir Thorgier Gunnarson

Childrens activities
Evening Bardic

And a drakkar full of fun..

Safe travels to all where ever you go.