CR - Crown Lists paperwork

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:09:30 PST 2001

>From: "Dale, Richard N" <DaleRN at aetna.com>

Thank you for doing this, Master Richard.  This *will* make things much
easier for us.

My wife and I are fighting for each other.  Here is my information:

Mordock von Rügen
Greg Shetler
403 Myrtle Dr
Arlington, TX 76018
817-466-1615
Knight Marshal for Steppes Jan 2001 - present
Constable for Dun Or, Caid  Jan 1991 - April 1993
I have been in the kingdom for almost 4 years now.

Here is my wife's information:

Isolde von Rügen
Vicki Shetler
(same mailing address and phone number)
Deputy Hospitaler for Steppes Nov 2000 - present
Deputy Seneschal for Steppes Dec 2000 - present
Hospitaler for Dun Or, Caid Jun 1995 - April 1997
She has been in the kingdom for almost 4 years now.

Thank you very much!

Dux