[Central] Teachers for Glaslyn's A & S

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 4 07:17:44 PDT 2001

Morning or afternoon?  Any idea what you're going to teach?  You may want to
hit up students.  Although Sheri will attend if she's around and Herries
will if I don't schedule a fighting class opposite, I don't have  a lot of
students in Glaslyn. ;-)  I am going to try to get the Namron people to
come.  Part of our A&S judging is scheduled for performance pieces.

Michelle